Solving Your Problem Creatively And With Care
Transforming the role with reliable quality and a can-do attitude!
I’ve worked on enough productions to know what makes a great performance vs a mediocre attempt: the casting, the attitude, the genuine openness, skill and technique level maintained by the artist, the director’s crafting and the quality of the script.
Fortunately, I’ve worked on all of those – as the performer and the creative team.
Represented by Camilla Storey Management:
For contracts and publicity, please contact Camilla at firstname.lastname@example.org / 02030518360
For television and film enquiries, please contact Richard Johnston at email@example.com / +447736716557
For all other non-acting or direct contact enquiries, please contact Alex Ranahan at firstname.lastname@example.org / +447794989921
Company acting awards include:
- Highest ratio of rebookings to pantomime shows – Hobgoblin 2018
- Highest rated team – Actionwork 2017
- Highest rated team – Actionwork 2016
- Registered with Equity and have public liability insurance
- Have a full, clean drivers licence
- And I have an Enhanced DBS on the update service for a quick and easy check
As a Royal Birmingham Conservatoire trained actor with the Federation of Drama Schools quality assurance:
- I have the creative imagination, versatility, stamina (emotionally, mentally and physically) and precision of technique to do the job and keep high standards and morale throughout the run or long shoot.
- I will always bring everything I have to the role, the team and to the audience and relish being pushed to bring more to the table.
- Your feedback will be put into practice immediately.
- Lines learned, character choices offered but not set in stone, knowing what we as a company want to achieve and ready to put the work in to bring it – I am prepared.
- I love getting stuck in and hands-on, whether that’s get-ins and outs, interacting with an audience or slumming it in a tent at a festival for 10 days and building the enclosure.
‘The perfect addition to our ensemble cast – professional and generous, and showed an intensity and commitment to his role made his scene shine. I wouldn’t hesitate to work with him again’
Alex Klaus, Lexart Films
GET IN TOUCH
WELCOME TO ALEX RANAHAN ONLINE